Boosting Your Business
Although many businesses have reopened, we’re still in uncharted territory while we cope and do business during the current pandemic. Now more so than ever before, people are plugged into the digital domain.
As of April 2020, statistics showed there were 4.57 billion Internet users worldwide, which is approximately 59 percent of the world’s population. Online traffic increased by 10.2 percent in June 2020 compared with January and Feb 2020. Online transactions jumped 32.9 percent (Statistics from statistic.com).
Even when shopping locally or finding a business to meet their needs, people search online. The importance of an online presence has never been as pressing as it is today.
Step by Step, Building your Website
As the saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day,” and that holds true for your website. Building websites is a step by step process, and our Get Business Marketing web development and marketing team can help you with building a site.
What are the steps involved?
Let’s keep it simple. No fancy technical jargon. We’ll explain the process to you in easy to follow terms. The following are the bare bones, basic steps involved with building a website:
- Deciding the main purpose of your website [to drive business for your product or service, to create an online presence for developing your brand, to provide information (for example news about your industry or educational info) to offer entertainment, etc.]
- Creating a web design to convey the right image
- Incorporating written content that appeals to viewers
- Devising SEO strategy that works with content and design to draw in viewers (SEO is search engine optimization that optimizes your site so it comes up when people do searches related to your product, service or information.)
- Testing your website (ensuring everything works properly: links, navigation, contact forms, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Launching your site (ensuring your site is secure with https://, an activated firewall and is available at your domain name)
You can leave the technical matters to us and get a website for that meets or surpasses your expectations. Our goal is to make you happy with your site.
Talk with Us About Your Ideal Website
At Get Business Marketing, we make clients our priority and work hard to fulfill their marketing needs. Contact a NY web marketing specialist today.